Supplement Copy Boot Camp – Kim Krause Schwalm
[Digital Download]You will receive link download immediately after payment
- 1 (Registered)
Supplement Copy Boot Camp – Kim Krause Schwalm
Supplement Copy Boot Camp
This week supplement copywriting coaching sprint is led by A-List copywriter and supplement marketing maven Kim Krause Schwalm. In once-weekly LIVE group Zoom calls, Kim covers why the supplement market is different… how to give your supplement promo the huge edge it needs… how to beat controls and launch new products… best supplement offer and closing tactics… client-getting secrets… and more!
LIVE workshops with your boot camp host, Kim Krause Schwalm
Workshop #1 — State of the Supplement Market and Why It’s Different:
· Supplement market overview: top-selling products, how to spot a “hot” nutrient, who the target market is, top sales channels/formats to use (online AND direct mail), biggest players
· Supplement copy compliance: FDA/FTC—overall guidelines and tricks for getting around them
· Research overview: best studies and where to find them, competitor research, collecting swipes, using AI tools
… And more
Workshop #2 — Giving your Supplement Promo the Huge Edge it Needs:
· Stage of market sophistication and why unique mechanism/proof are essential for supplements
· Differentiating your supplement in a sea of competitors
· How to maximize your doctor/”guru” and boost sales even without one
· How to structure your promo to keep your prospect reading or watching—and avoid common mistakes that lose supplement buyers
… And more!
Workshop #1: State of the Supplement Market and Why It’s Different
My Supplement Copy Boot Camp kicks off with this in-depth session where I’ll give you an overview of the current supplement market.
I’ll talk to you about how to find out about the top-selling nutrients… who the target market is for supplements… the top sales channels and formats to use (online AND direct mail)…
You’ll get up to speed on supplement copy compliance, including tricks for getting around FDA/FTC hurdles and staying out of trouble…
Plus I’ll give you a quick research overview of where to find the best supplement studies, how to do competitor research, using AI tools, and much more!
- Workshop One — Video
- Workshop One — Slides (Powerpoint)
- Workshop One — Slides (PDF)
- Workshop One — Transcript
- Workshop One — Audio
- Workshop One — Chat
- CircO2 “Youngsters” headline direct mail magalog
- Integrative Digestive Formula direct mail magalog
- Bone & Muscle Defense sales page
- Bone & Muscle Defense email
- Bone & Muscle Defense leg strength study
- Label Claims for Conventional Foods and Dietary Supplements
- Small Entity Compliance Guide on Structure/Function Claims
Workshop #2: Giving Your Supplement Promo the Huge Edge it Needs
As much opportunity as there is in today’s booming supplement market, it’s more challenging to write a successful control promo these days than in the past.
The target prospect, who is constantly bombarded by competing supplement promos, is more skeptical than ever.
Meanwhile, the typical consumer is hit from all directions by a constant stream of ads everywhere they look: on their phone, in their email inbox, their computer, social media, in their mailbox, and TV, radio, and newspapers.
In this nonstop battle for your prospect’s attention, you MUST give your supplement promo the huge edge it needs to stand out, get read, and most important of all: get them to order.
That’s why you need to know all of the best supplement copy tactics that are working right now that I cover in this can’t-miss workshop, along with plenty of real-life examples.
- Workshop Two — Video
- Workshop Two — Slides (Powerpoint)
- Workshop Two — Slides (PDF)
- Workshop Two — Transcript
- Workshop Two — Audio
- Workshop Two — Chat
- CircO2 “MIT Scientists” sales page
- Triple Joint Relief sales page
- Triple Joint Relief Silymarin study “98% solution”
- My Sleep Miracle new one hour lead sales page
- My Sleep Miracle new one hour email test
Bonus Module #1: The “Rules” About Supplement Copy Compliance
Here is where you’ll find resources and training to help guide you through the fuzzy and often-confusing maze of what makes supplement copy “compliant”… or not. While the “rules” often depend on your client’s level of risk tolerance, it’s important for you to know as a copywriter whether or not what you’re writing can get you (and possibly yourself) in trouble. In most cases, there are ways to say things compliantly… and actually make them MORE believable to your ever-skeptical prospect… instead of making a bold, illegal claim. So know what the “rules” are, before you decide to break them!
- Supplement Copy Compliance Secrets (Slides)
- Supplement Copy Compliance Secrets
- FTC Guide to Advertising Supplements
Bonus Module #2: Making Moo-lah From Writing Supplement Copy
In this module, you’ll find training and resources for working with clients in the supplement niche… and increasing your earning potential accordingly. Many top copywriters keep these closely-guarded secrets to themselves… and many clients don’t want you to know them, either. But you’ll find the “inside information” you need to flourish as a supplement copywriter right here.
- Royalty Negotiation Cheat Sheet
- Royalty Contract Templates for SMART Supplement Copywriters
Please contact us if there are any further questions or concerns you may have, we are always happy to assist: [email protected]
Curriculum is empty