Easy YouTube Google Ads – Marketing and Advertising Traffic – Jun Wu
- 0 (Registered)
Easy YouTube Google Ads – Marketing and Advertising Traffic – Jun Wu
What you’ll learn
- How to Setup your Google Ads and YouTube Channels
- How to do Research the Easy Way in 15 mins!
- How to create Simple Ads that get your Ideal Customers to Click
- Copywriting for your Landing Page that gets Tons of Opt-Ins
- Walkthrough Tutorials of all kinds of Video Ad Campaigns
- How to Anaylze your data quickly in 5 mins to Scale your Campaigns
- 26 examples of the HIGHEST Converting Ads on YouTube
- How to Target the Most Effective Audiences with Keywords, Placements, and Topics
- Focus on ONLY the Targeting, Audience, and Google Ads Settings that matters- not wasting your time and money
- Install Google Ads and YouTube Channel
Hello and welcome to the Easy YouTube Ads Academy!
I created this course because running ads can be extremely stressful, frustrating and discouraging if you are not careful.
I bet no one lay it out for you as clear as this before but these are the steps you need to take… when running a YouTube ad campaign.
Step 1, you have to create a Google Ads Account and a new YouTube Channel. You want to create a separate channel specifically to run ads so as not to effect the organic reach of your regular channel.
Step 2, you have to do research on the different keywords, placement, and topics you want to target for… that is related to your products and brand.
Step 3, it’s time to create your video Ad! Most people do this before they do research and that’s a mistake because your ad, needs to be filled with keywords that resonates with your potential customers. And you figure what those keywords are during your research.
Step 4, is to create the Landing Page design that you will be sending the traffic to once you start running the ads. The website design needs to reflect the actual video ad that people are seeing.
Step 5 is to setup tracking tags so that every click, every visitor, and every conversion is recorded in your google ads account, to keep your data accurate and for future re-marketing campaigns.
Step 6, is to finally setup your ad campaign! It’s an exciting step but also the most stressful because there are tons of variables to consider, such as what should your starting budget be? Which countries have higher conversion rates and which should you target? Where should you exclude your video ads from being seen? Which devices should you target and are they all created equal? What frequenting capping should you use to make sure your ads don’t burn out that fast? Which demographic should you target to get the maximum bang for your buck? What’s the best Cost Per View to start off with and more.
Step 7, is to look at all the data and optimize your campaigns… which is just a fancy word for ditching losers and scaling winners.
This is what confuses the most people because just look at all the data. How do you know what to look for? How do you arrange the columns of data so that you are looking at only the stats that matter? How do you compare the view rate with the Click through Rates to decide if an ad is working or not? How do you determine which video, which keyword, which placement ads to keep pouring money into and which ads to cut off right away?
Running ads is almost like betting on horse racing. Each horse is your campaign. Which one should to cut from the team and which one should you continue to invest in and let them run to continue to make you money?
There’s like a million questions right? And the people who have figured it out have an unfair advantage over their competitors. They can afford to continue running ads and grow their business while their competitors is forgotten. In business, if you don’t have a constant supply of traffic… your business will die and be forgotten.
If all this sounds discouraging to you. Don’t worry. I was sitting in your extract seat years ago. I know what it feels like to run ads for the first time that’s why I will hold your hand and guide you step by step.
My goal is to decrease your cost, increase your views, clicks, and conversions. Because if you can do that, you will be able to reach that sweet spot, that spot where if you spend $1 in ads you get $2 or more back. And if you can get to that point, you would run ads nonstop and build your business and turn it into an empire.
But it all starts with understanding how running ads work, that’s why I created this introduction week for you. It will explain the simple math’s behind running ads, the difference between Facebook vs. Google Advertising, The different types of YouTube Ad formats and which one to use for your business, the 13 biggest YouTube ad mistakes that are costing beginners a fortune when running ads the first time, and finally, a review over the steps of Running YouTube ads so that you make sure to do it right the first time. Because every dollar counts.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to promote their products and services the Easy Way
WEEK 1 – YouTube Ads MADE EASY!
- WEEK 1 – START HERE!
- Paid Ads – Why MOST People FAIL
- Simple Math of Paid Ads
- Facebook Vs Google Advertising
- YouTube Ad Formats – What Google Didn’t Tell You
- 13 Biggest Youtube Ad Mistakes and Consequences Part 1 of 2
- 13 Bigesst Youtube Ad Mistakes and Consequences Part 2 of 2
- Steps of Running Youtube Ads Correctly
WEEK 2 – Accounts Setup MADE EASY!
- WEEK 2 – The Bare Essentials
- New Google and Youtube Accounts Setup
- Google Ads Account Setup
- Linking Google Ads to Youtube Channels
WEEK 3 – Research MADE EASY!
- WEEK 3 – Just What Are We Researching?
- 8 Types of Tatgeting Options
- 3 Main Targeting Options We Will Be using and Why
- Keywords Research Overview and Tools to get the Job done
- Keywords Research Walkthrough tutorial
- Placements Research Walkthrough Tutorial
- Topics Research Walkthrough Tutorial
WEEK 4 – Video Ads Creations MADE EASY!
- WEEK 4 – Welcome to Jun’s Film School
- Why Your Ads ARE NOT for everyone
- Ad Judges Orientation
- Health Niche Ads examples
- Wealth Niche Ads examples
- Relationships Niche Ads examples
- Miscallaneous Ads examples
- 4 Ad Templates and Examples
- KEEP your Ads UNLISTED
WEEK 5 – Landing Pages MADE EASY!
- WEEK 5 – Laniding Page Vs. Websites
- Copywriting – The Skill of the OPT-IN
- 1 TRICK to get people to OPT-IN
- Examples Just in case you Don’t Believe me…
- Landing Page Complance and Design
- Tracking Tags Overview
- Tracking Tags Installation Walkthrough
WEEK 5.5 – Email Marketing MADE EASY!
- Why You NEED an EASY Email System
- Your Most Important Online Asset
- The Emial Algorithm – Top 3 Mistakes Beginners Make
- 5 Parts Email Marketing System
- Advanced Warm Up Sequence Secrets
WEEK 6 – Campaign Setup MADE EASY
- WEEK 6 – Campaign Structure MADE EASY!
- Creating 3 Audiences from your Youtube Channel
- Creating Remarketingn Audiences for later
- Campaign Structure Reminder
- What is a Speed Run?
- Campaign Setup Fully Explained Part 1 of 2
- Campaign Setup Fully Explained Part 2 of 2
- Keywords Campaign Speed Run
- Placements Campaign Speed Run
- Topics Campaign Speed Run
WEEK 007 – Campaign Optimization MADE EASY
- WEEK 007 – Why You Are James Bond 007
- Arranging your Columns of Data
- 3 Steps Analysis Process
- Troubleshooting Common Campaign Problems
- TOP SECRET For 007 eyes only [Advanced Campaign Analysis]
- This is not Good Bye…
- Email Marketing Trailer
WEEK 7.5 – How to Grow on YouTube as Well!
- How to Grow on Youtube as Well!
- Why is it SO HARD to get Subscribers on Youtube
- The Power of 3 Secret
- Why we DON’T focus on Subscribers or Monetization
- How Small Yourtube Channels Make Money
- Why Success is Inevitable – Our Battle Plan
Jun Wu – Social Media Influencer
A pleasure to meet you,
I have spent the first part of my life a nerd in college. I barely got any dates and focused all my time getting into med school.
Then in Med school, I slowly realized that my true passion was in Entertainment and Marketing.
Long story short, I dropped out of med school and have been working 15+ years in the Entertainment and Marketing Industry.
My work speaks for itself. 🙂
Please give me a chance to work with you! I promise to show you why you must live the life that you are passionate about.
- 15+ years working in the Entertainment Industry – Model/Actor/Director/Producer
- 15+ years working in Marketing. Branding, business strategies, and growth hacking.
- 7+ years as a Talent Instructor – Managing the careers and business of clients
As you get to know me, you will see everything I teach, I put to use myself.
Easy YouTube Google Ads – Marketing and Advertising Traffic By Jun Wu, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- 01 WEEK 1 – YouTube Ads MADE EASY!
- 02 WEEK 2 – Accounts Setup MADE EASY!
- 03 WEEK 3 – Research MADE EASY!
- 04 WEEK 4 – Video Ads Creations MADE EASY!
- 05 WEEK 5 – Landing Pages MADE EASY!
- 06 WEEK 5.5 – Email Marketing MADE EASY!
- 07 WEEK 6 – Campaign Setup MADE EASY
- 08 WEEK 007 – Campaign Optimization MADE EASY
- 09 WEEK 7.5 – How to Grow on YouTube as Well!
Easy YouTube Google Ads – Marketing and Advertising Traffic – Jun Wu course is a digital product. You will receive a download link via your email after payment.
-In some cases, the link is broken for any reason or the product pre-order, our Support Team will contact and update status Easy YouTube Google Ads – Marketing and Advertising Traffic – Jun Wu within a few hours business days.
Please contact us if there are any further questions or concerns you may have, we are always happy to assist: [email protected]
Curriculum is empty